Feb 20, 2007

Loneliness

The world is empty dark as coal,
And I stand here all alone,
No one to hear no one to talk,

Only creatures and insects all around.

Yells of silence break my ears,
And no one to help me out,
I shut my ears tighter than ever,
But still I hear them loud.

Devils of loneliness are haunting me now,
How to fight them alone?
No one to see and no one to help me,
From this world, Oh lord!

My throat wants to shout aloud,
And legs to run away,
But I feel exhausted, tired than ever,
To move even a hair.

Creatures like cricket and other insects,
Are haunting me from around,
Where to go and what to do,
I have no idea at all.

Dry wind is touching me now,
And absorbing me into her,
I feel I am becoming smaller and smaller,
Smaller till I perish in total.

6 comments recieved, please click here to comment:

purplepinkbliss said...

It is beautiful!

Lifeagain said...

It just made me run through the lines wanting me to read the next line faster than the previous one...a nice lil one...

David Antony said...

expressed loneliness very well..
i liked tht line the best:
"silence yells!" - thts very expresssive!

Girija Vijayan said...

"silent yells" is the term which in nutshell, explains the loneliness...u express well, dear..

Preet said...

hey!!! really good one!!! loneliness really kills!!! n no better way to express it than "silence yells"!!! WONDERFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Exceptions are always there.. and these exceptiosn make life so beautiful & meaningful too

Post a Comment

Please click here to comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo