Feb 19, 2007

I am no longer a child!

Days and months and years ago,
There lived a child, who is me I know,
With an innocent smile and twinkling eyes,
I saw dreams like every other child.
To be an adult, was what I wanted,
Not any more, being an adult.

What did I think, now I ask myself.
I know what it is to be an adult.
Freedom and fun isn’t only it,
Life is more than anyone could think.
I miss my innocence as a child,
I wish I traveled back in time.

I remember the fun with my mother,
And yes of course my father and brother,
No worries and tension to posses,
Life was better than the best.
It isn’t that now life isn’t good,
It is just that I miss my childhood.

Now, I do have fun with my husband,
This makes me enjoy every second,
He cares for me more than himself,
And I love him more than myself,
But as my thoughts travel back in time,
My heart tells me I am no longer a child!


2 comments recieved, please click here to comment:

Hina said...

Mind blowing girl!! Bole to ek dum jhakkas! Lights still off???

Lifeagain said...

Am yet to meet somebody who doesnt want to go back to childhood.....Applause...

Post a Comment

Please click here to comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo