Feb 21, 2007

I am in love…..

I remember the time I fell in love,
It was a feeling I didn’t expect to come,
It changed my life to a better one,
The one with more colours and also more fun.

The man who made all this happen,
Is obviously my love, and now my husband,
I wonder how lucky I was to get him,
I was the one God chose for him.

Our 1st meet is a moment I cherish,
A treasure in my heart till I perish,
The way he smiled and gave me a look,
I swear to God, my breath he took.

The moment he looked into my eyes,
I simply stood mesmerized,
My heart was thumping my breath just stopped,
I felt the world just came to a halt.

I love him I love him I love him I know,
But he always tells me his love is much more,
I feel so delighted and happy you know,
To accept the fact that I am in love too.

5 comments recieved, please click here to comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Darling. I always knew you loved me. I don't know how to express the way you do. Its a very beautiful poem and I felt really good reading it keeping in mind that the poem is for me.
From your Husband

purplepinkbliss said...

Its cute on a personal level.

But to people who have come across loads of poems would find it a little amature.
u have used expressions like
1st in one of the stanzas... It takes away the conventional appeal!

Keep writing.

Lifeagain said...

Its a nice one...and u hv got across the ideas in the loveliest of manners...

When it comes to matters of heart the writings come frm there as well and the language flows(hahha who better than me to tell you that...I dont think u wud dispute on this haha)

keep writing..n keep those creative cells in the brains at work

David Antony said...

its a good effort in expressing the feelings of ur heart.. and when u do it for ur loved ones, it really is amazzing :-)

Preet said...

hey!!! a nice 1....n i hope u vil kp luvng him forevr... nt evry1 is lucky to get the 1 they luv...treasure it...its wonderful....n ur feelings r wonderfully put up....

Post a Comment

Please click here to comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo