Apr 26, 2007

Chubby cheeks, dimple chin, rosy lips, teeth within.....



This picture is supposed to look like my best friend's neice....... I hope it did....

11 comments recieved, please click here to comment:

purplepinkbliss said...

oooooh chanchu am goign to get this one framed
lovely!

David Antony said...

This one is really cuute! :-)

blackpinay said...

great drawing echi.. it's so natural.. =D

Suka said...

wow .. great work ! Those eyes are very serious :) I like the way you did the hair.. well done

Karthi

Scribblers Inc said...

great stuff..

Varun_raj said...

this is one pic i cant stop looking at! amazning drawin!!!

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take time too Thank everyone for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Anonymous said...

The author of magicalworldofwords.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: People are far more inclined to say "someone should do something" than to be or support that someone Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest

Post a Comment

Please click here to comment

 
©Suzanne Woolcott sw3740 Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo